Real Estate Finance
Our Real Estate Finance team represents banks and funds in relation to development funding, single asset and portfolio investment lending as well as bridging finance. We receive instructions from a wide range of clients including UK and overseas banks, challenger banks and other lenders.
The Real Estate Finance team works closely with our planning, tax and construction colleagues and we have strong links with foreign firms able to assist in cases where the borrower or another party is based outside the United Kingdom. In addition, working closely with our Business Restructuring team who routinely act for insolvency professionals, lenders, boards of directors and debtors, we can ably assist in distressed real estate situations.
- Advising a long standing bank client in relation to cross-collateralised loans to two connected borrowers secured on investment properties including an independent cinema and a fast food restaurant.
- Advising a fund lender providing finance to a roof space developer.
- Advising a bank client on a multimillion pound loan secured on a substantial house set in 30 acres of land.
- Advising a fund lender providing development finance to assist in the refurbishment of a mixed use investment in central London.
- Advising a long-standing bank client on various investment deals involving the refinancing of multi-tenanted office blocks.
- Advising a fund lender on its financing of a large HMO conversion.
- Advising a fund lender in relation to its multimillion pound loan secured on a modern architect-designed house in Putney.
- Advising a lender on various short term lending opportunities across a range of real estate assets.
- Advising a lender on lending over petrol station sites in England and Scotland.