For a technology business, technology is at the heart of everything it does. It is critical, therefore, that the technology is protected in order that the business can maximise the value that it extracts from it. For other businesses, procuring and implementing a technology solution that achieves the desired results often requires a significant time and money investment. Ensuring that the business is legally protected should anything go wrong is, therefore, vital.
We provide specialist advice to both technology businesses and to businesses using technology solutions, and understand the challenges and issues faced by both. We work with our clients to understand their objectives to ensure our advice adds real value to their business.
We advise on a wide range of technology matters ranging from terms and conditions for start-up “platform” businesses to large scale IT procurements.
We advise a wide range of technology VC investors, technology businesses, entrepreneurs and other businesses using technology solutions.
Our experience includes:
- Software licensing agreements;
- Software development agreements;
- Hosting agreements;
- Support and maintenance agreements;
- Cloud based and software as a service (SaaS) agreements;
- Website development agreements;
- Hardware purchasing agreements;
- E-commerce advice and regulatory compliance; and