The Takeover Code
With the extension of the remit of the City Code to all UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands public companies being considered by the Code Committee, there is an increased need for lawyers who understand, and have dealt with, the City Code and The Panel.
At Marriott Harrison LLP, we have great breadth and depth in advising on City Code issues, whether they are stand-alone or as part of larger transactions, providing an efficient and cost-effective service.
- HKN Inc and Crown Products on Mandatory Rule 9 offers
- 3D diagnostics plc and Alpha Strategic plc on Rule 9 waivers
- Wogen plc on the offer by way of Scheme of Arrangement by Sanctuary Partners Limited
- Evolve Capital plc on its offer by way of Scheme of Arrangement by Astaire Group plc
- Edge Performance VCT plc on its recommended offer for Coolabi plc
- Target companies on the recommended offers by Nandos Group Holdings for The Clapham House Group and Lifeskills Educations for Stagecoach Theatre Arts
The New Screening Regime for UK Investments and Acquisitions – What You Need to Do
23rd April, 2021
UK Government announces support for later-stage, fast-growing tech companies with the launch of new £375 million fund
9th April, 2021
Values-based Investing in Venture Capital: The Founder Perspective
26th March, 2021