Private Equity and Venture Capital
Marriott Harrison’s private equity and venture capital lawyers have a wealth of experience acting for private equity and venture capital houses, management teams, high net worth individuals, other financial institutions and companies seeking finance.
We provide clear, pragmatic and commercial advice on a broad range of private equity and venture capital related transactions, including start-ups, growth and later stage investments, MBOs, MBIs, BIMBOs, refinancings, restructurings and acquisitions and divestments of portfolio companies.
We are also particularly experienced in advising both venture capital houses and a wide range of investee companies within the Technology sector.
We have worked with Marriott Harrison LLP for a number of years now, and have always received a consistently high level of service and care from their experienced PE team. The team is highly professional, commercially astute, and provides sound and pragmatic advice in a straight forward manner.
extremely knowledgeable and commercial
- Mobeus Equity Partners LLP on its investments into Active Navigation, Grow Kudos, Rota Geek, Wetsuit Outlet, Buster + Punch and mpb.com
- Solingen Private Equity on its acquisition of Washstation
- Beringea LLP on its investments in My 1st Years and Thread
- Balderton Capital on a number of investments including Lifecake, Lyst, Citymapper, Carwow, Crowcube, Nutmeg, Revolut and Tapdaq
- Accel Partners on a number of investments, including Calastone, Check Recipient, Funding Circle, WorldRemit and Deliveroo
- Octopus Investments on the restructuring of several of its EIS Funds in order to return capital to its investors
- Iona Environmental VCT Plc on various financing arrangements and investments
- Edge Performance VCT on its investment in Newsflare
- Eight Roads Ventures on its investment in Made.com
Start Up, Scale Up, Go Global
16th December, 2019
Electronic signatures in the digital age: The Law Commission issues final Report
10th September, 2019
Advocating for change: a summary of The Law Society’s International Women in Law Report
12th August, 2019