Marriott Harrison LLP’s Equity Capital Markets team, led by Corporate department head Simon Charles, advises on transactions and regulatory matters involving the London Stock Exchange, Main Market, AIM, Nasdaq and NEX, for a broad selection of market participants, including companies and their directors, investors and advisers.
We are recognised by Chambers and Partners UK and Legal 500.
Co-sponsors of and regular contributors to the AIM Journal
The team is knowledgeable and responsive. They are good people to have on your side.
Up to the minute knowledge of the AIM rules and practice.
- AIM IPO of Angling Direct Plc
- Nasstar plc on its initial AIM IPO and subsequent reverse acquisition of e-know and re-admission to AIM
- Imaginatik plc fundraisings and share capital restructurings
- Cello Health plc acquisitions and fundraisings
- Main Market admission of Premier Veterinary Group plc
- Takeover Code (Blue Book) advice
- Numerous nominated adviser and brokers on primary and secondary equity issues for their clients and regulatory and investigatory matters.
Values-based Investing in Venture Capital: The Investor Perspective
28th January, 2021
Values-based Investing in Venture Capital: The Market
14th January, 2021
The National Security and Investment Bill: UK set to tighten rules on investment in the UK
8th December, 2020