Nick is an experienced Real Estate lawyer with a particular focus on real estate development and secured lending for development projects. He acts for housebuilders, developers and occupiers in the acquisition of strategic land and its development, whether for residential or commercial purposes. He has extensive experience of acting for both borrowers and banks on real estate development projects. Nick also undertakes landlord and tenant work for both landlords and tenants, particularly where there are development obligations involved.
- Advising media and internet companies in London on their office requirements
- Acting for a regional housebuilder in its acquisition of various development sites throughout the South East
- Acting for an international brewer in its acquisition of newly constructed commercial premises
- Acting for companies on commercial development projects including commercial strategy
- Acting for high end residential developers with a focus on London