Marriott Harrison LLP acts for both UK and international clients doing business around the world.
Marriott Harrison has trusted relationships throughout the world, enabling us to access the right legal expertise for each situation in which our clients find themselves, wherever that may be.
We work with local law firms either from within the Primerus network, which comprises of nearly 200 member firms in more than 40 countries, or with our other ‘best friends’ to and from whom we cross-refer specialist work to suit individual client needs.
All practice groups within Marriott Harrison are involved in cross-border issues and many have links with international associations relevant to their area of specialisation.
We have hired Marriott Harrison several times for English and European pharmaceutical or medical devices law advice for clients in multi-jurisdictional projects as well as day-to-day regulatory and commercial work. On each occasion they presented out-of-the-box solutions to complicated or sensitive legal issues, which was highly appreciated by our clients.
Foreign language capabilities
- Advised Coleridge and Murphy Limited (the Watch Gallery) in relation to its sale to a Swiss buyer, Bucherer Holdings Limited.
- Advised Gratnells Limited in relation to establishing its trading operations in China.
- Advised Profin Developpement SARL, a French hotel company, in relation to its refinancing.
- Advised Ingard Property Bond DAC, an Irish company, in relation to its placing of listed debt on the Cyprus Stock Exchange.
- Advised Queensway Investments Limited in relation to its placing of listed debt on the Irish Stock Exchange.
- Advised Yagi Tsusho Limited, a Japanese company, in relation to the buyout of J&M Davidson Limited.
- Advised Hendricks Resources Limited in relation to an USD ($) Equity Fundraising for the development of a plant in Virginia.