Restructuring / Technology
Our experience in Restructuring / Technology
- advised Deloitte in relation to the administration of a company with leading edge live interactive broadcasting technology
- advised the board of directors of a collapsed digital marketing business
- advised a leading business to business digital services provider in relation to the collapse of Linder Myers LLP, a law firm
- advised Kingston Smith in relation to the liquidation of Hotelsrus Limited
- advised Grant Thornton LLP in relation to the liquidation of a media investment fund
- advised an IT finance provider in relation to a new revolving credit and restructured term debt from RBS
- advised an independent IT finance provider in relation to revolving credit and subordinated term debt from RBS and Anacap
What others say
Marriott Harrison’s lawyers are personable and highly professional. The legal advice they’ve given has been excellent and the client care second to none.
Brett consistently provides sensible, commercial, practical advice and a first class service underpinned by his extensive knowledge and experience in the commercial and restructuring arena.
Marriott Harrison’s restructuring team have provided me with sound, pragmatic and commercial advice. They’re great to work with and always accessible.