Restructuring / Retail & Leisure
Our experience in Restructuring / Retail & Leisure
- advised Deloitte in relation to the administration of a company with leading edge live interactive broadcasting technology
- advised FRP Advisory in relation to the administration of a large group of caravan and country park business
- advised the board of directors in relation to the restructuring of their publishing joint venture company
- advised an overseas travel company in relation to the collapse of Monarch Holidays
- advised the owners of a restaurant group on its restructuring
- advised FRP Advisory in relation to the administration of an industrial products group
- advised a landlord group in relation to the collapse and administration of CPL Food Limited, a fast food franchisee
- advised Duff & Phelps in relation to the administration of Granton Retail Park Limited
- advised Kingston Smith in relation to the liquidation of Hotelsrus Limited
- advised Quantuma as liquidator of an entertainment and music festival business
What others say
Marriott Harrison’s lawyers are personable and highly professional. The legal advice they’ve given has been excellent and the client care second to none.
Brett consistently provides sensible, commercial, practical advice and a first class service underpinned by his extensive knowledge and experience in the commercial and restructuring arena.
Marriott Harrison’s restructuring team have provided me with sound, pragmatic and commercial advice. They’re great to work with and always accessible.