Restructuring / Finance
Our experience in Restructuring / Finance
- advised an overseas bank on its claims to challenge the bankruptcy of an individual in the UK on “bankruptcy tourism” grounds
- advised leading insurance group in relation to its restructuring
- advised an overseas bank in relation to the collapse into liquidation of a corporate customer
- advised leading private equity group on its restructuring of an investee company in the renewable energy sector
- advised Grant Thornton LLP in relation to the liquidation of a media investment fund
- advised Sovereign Capital Acquisitions of Quality Care Services, Guardian Homecare and Sterling Homecare with term debt finance Lloyds TSB
What others say
Marriott Harrison’s lawyers are personable and highly professional. The legal advice they’ve given has been excellent and the client care second to none.
Brett consistently provides sensible, commercial, practical advice and a first class service underpinned by his extensive knowledge and experience in the commercial and restructuring arena.
Marriott Harrison’s restructuring team have provided me with sound, pragmatic and commercial advice. They’re great to work with and always accessible.