The team advises a variety of clients in this sector, each of whom have varying interests in many types of natural resources across the globe.
Our clients range from companies with interests in exploration or production licences, investors in those companies, brokers, sponsors and other intermediaries who are active in the sector.
Our focus is predominantly in mining and minerals, and oil and gas. We provide advice on debt and equity financing, the acquisition of interest rights and of companies holding those interests, joint venture/joint operating agreements, farm-in agreements, licence rights, AIM and Main Market admissions and secondary fundraisings.
- Acquisition of a company holding oil exploration and production rights in Kentucky, USA
- Gas transportation arrangements from the Caspian Sea
- Onshore oil and gas assets in Texas, USA
- Precious metals in Namibia
- Gold exploration in Austria and Australia
- Acquisition of interests in licence blocks for North Sea oil and gas assets
- Oil and gas exploration in South America (including Colombia and Paraguay)
- Copper and uranium exploration and production in Namibia
- Shale oil production in Canada.