Film & TV
Film and television work has been part of Marriott Harrison LLP’s practice since the Firm’s establishment in 1985.
We act for a wide range of producers and creative talent in connection with the origination, development, production and exploitation of feature films as well as documentaries, television and all other audio-visual programming. We also represent sales agents and distributors.
Clients involve us in projects from development and commissioning through to completion, delivery and exploitation in all traditional and new media.
Together with our Corporate Department we have advised numerous independents in relation to merger and acquisition activity as well as those financing and investing in productions and production companies.
Tony Morris is a member of Independent Film & Television Alliance Arbitration Panel and author of ‘The Filmmakers’ Legal Guide’
- Carnaby International, most recently in relation to its award-winning ’Rise of the Footsoldier Part 2’ and current projects including ‘Kids In Love’ and ‘Salty’
- Ben Cleary writer-director of ‘Stutterer’, winner of 2016 Oscar for best live action short
- Charlie Pattinson on the sale of New Pictures to All3Media
- Music television channel, Vintage TV, various contractual, programming and rights matters
- The Works, leading rights distribution, international sales and production company on a variety of projects
- RSA Films on numerous rights and contractual matters
- Raindance, leading resource for independent producers and promoters of Raindance Film Festival
- Beneficiaries of late Python, Graham Chapman, on all aspects of his creative legacy.