Marriott Harrison’s Real Estate Team provides high quality partner-led services.
- We continue to act for British Land, Thakeham Homes and other property companies on their development (both residential and commercial) of brownfield and greenfield sites.
- Acting both for landlords and tenants, we have a strong flow of commercial lease work, especially in the professional services, technology, media, leisure, retail and hotel sectors. Linked to this are asset management matters and the occasional dispute including a transaction where the serious threat of court proceedings resulted in the landlord eventually granting consent to an assignment of our client’s lease.
- Our banking clients are actively lending on UK property and we recently acted for a borrower on the refinancing of a retail park in Hampshire.
- We recently acted on the sale of a high value business park in North London working alongside our corporate finance team which involved settling borrower banking swaps in addition to the core property work and we have acted in the last 12 months on numerous investment purchases.
- We provide construction advice to our clients and specifically have advised on the redevelopment of large office buildings in London and Bristol.
- Mark Lavers and Guy Hitchin are recommended lawyers within Legal 500 UK 2017
Overall level of service is very good