Private Equity and Venture Capital
Marriott Harrison’s private equity and venture capital lawyers have a wealth of experience acting for private equity and venture capital houses, management teams, high net worth individuals, other financial institutions, and companies seeking finance.
We provide clear, pragmatic and commercial advice on a broad range of private equity and venture capital related transactions, including, start ups, growth and later stage investments, MBOs, MBIs, BIMBOs, refinancings, restructurings and acquisitions and divestments of portfolio companies.
We are also particulalry experienced in advising both venture capital houses and a wide range of investee companies within the Technology sector.
- Mobeus Equity Partners LLP on its investments into MPB.com and Preservica as well as buyouts of the Synbra EPS business
- Beringea LLP on its investments in Big Data Partnership and Skills Matter
- Balderton Capital on a number of investments including Lifecake, Lyst, Citymapper, Carwow, Crowcube, Nutmeg, Revolut and Tapdaq
- Accel Partners on a number of investments, including Calastone, Cambridge Broadband Networks, Funding Circle, WorldRemit and Deliveroo
- Octopus Investments on the restructuring of several of its EIS Funds in order to return capital to its investors
- Iona Environmental VCT Plc on various financing arrangements and investments
- Mobeus Private Equity Partners LLP, management and the other selling shareholders on the tertiary buy out of the Digico consoles business, backed by Electra Partners
- Edge Performance VCT on its investment in Handmade Mobile
- Mobeus Equity Partners LLP and Connection Capital LLP on their investment in Virgin Wines
- Eight Roads Ventures on its investment in Made.com
We have worked with Marriott Harrison LLP for a number of years now, and have always received a consistently high level of service and care from their experienced PE team. The team is highly professional, commercially astute, and provides sound and pragmatic advice in a straight forward manner
Jonathan Gregory, Mobeus Equity Partners