M & A
Mergers and Acquisitions is at the heart of what we do. Marriott Harrison LLP is consistently ranked highly by Chambers and Legal 500 for M&A.
The Corporate team acts for owner managers, trade buyers and sellers and financial institutions, across a broad range of industry sectors in both domestic and cross border transactions, which enables us to provide balanced advice. Our lawyers provide commercial experience and pragmatic advice which is key to any successful outcome. We pride ourselves on identifying problems, and solving them.
The team is ranked by Legal 500 in the top tier for M&A deals up to £50 million and as having the scope to act on a broader variety of deals than some competitors.
- North Promotions Plc, a company backed by Edge Performance VCT Plc, on its acquisition of Coolabi Plc, the AIM quoted company and owner and manager of a portfolio of intellectual property assets
- City and County Healthcare Group, a domiciliary care provider, on its acquisitions of Care Line, Sage Care, Help at Home and Conard Care Services, backed by Sovereign Capital Partners
- Coolabi Plc on its acquisitions of Working Partners Holdings Limited and Beast Quest Limited, which are packagers of children’s literary content
- Selling shareholders on the sale of Roodlane Medical Limited to HCA International Limited
- Stagecoach Theatre Arts Plc, an AIM quoted theatre school company, on the public offer by Encore Capital
- Selling shareholders on the sale of Storm Aviation Limited to FL Technics AB.
- AIM quoted Cello Group Plc on its acquisition of Medergy Healthcare Inc and associated placing of shares on AIM
- Selling shareholders on the sale of Chelsea Independent College Limited, Landsdowne Tutors Limited and Duff Miller and Company to Excellence Education Group Limited backed by Sovereign Capital Partners
- Selling shareholders on the sale of Letraset Limited to ColArt International Holdings Limited
This is compact corporate team provides good-value, commercially oriented advice
Chambers and Partners