Marriott Harrison LLP’s Equity Capital Markets team, led by Simon Charles, advises on transactions and regulatory matters involving the London Stock Exchange Main Market, AIM, Nasdaq and NEX for a broad selection of market participants, including companies and their directors, investors and advisers.
We are recognised by Chambers and Legal 500.
Simon Charles is a member of the Quoted Companies Alliance Corporate Finance Advisors Committee.
- Nasstar plc on its initial AIM IPO and subsequent reverse acquisition of e-know and re-admission to AIM
- Take private of Alpha Strategic plc by way of Scheme of Arrangement
- Amedeo Resources plc and Coms plc on fund raisings, transactions and ongoing compliance work
- Main Market admission of Premier Veterinary Group Plc
- Takeover Code (Blue Book) advice
- Numerous nominated adviser and brokers in primary and secondary equity issues for their clients
The firm runs a regular Nomad Forum which considers current AIM regulatory issues.