Ross is an associate in our Restructuring and Insolvency department.
He works on a variety of restructuring and insolvency as well as banking and finance matters.
Restructuring and Insolvency
- Acted for Deloitte, in its capacity as administrator, on its distressed sale of intellectual property rights in a technology company.
- Currently acting for FRP Advisory LLP on the administration of the Lordsbridge Leisure Group.
- Currently acting for FRP Advisory LLP on the administration of an Anglo-Indian joint venture company active in the industrial pipeline industry.
- Acted for the CIP group on its distressed purchase of the Future Peoples group.
- Acted for Kreston Reeves LLP in its capacity as administrator and later, as liquidator, on the administration and subsequent liquidation of a fine wine company with a multimillion pound wine portfolio .
- Acted for Honestjohn.co.uk Limited on its distressed purchase of intellectual property rights.
- Acted for Kreston Reeves LLP in its capacity as liquidator on its distressed sale of intellectual property rights in an events management business.
- Acted for Poland-based Econocom group on the restructuring of debt owing from a key debtor.
- Acted for Opus Restructuring on the administration of the Troubador Club.
Banking and Finance
- Acted for London based private members club on its £9 million refinancing by an overseas investment fund.
- Acted for a real estate developer and other members of its group on a £14 million refinancing and development loan.
- Acted for U.S based Shutterstock Inc as lender on its multi-million pound revolving credit facility and exclusive distribution agreement with SilverHub Media Limited.
- Acted for a London based media company with Russian and U.S investors on syndicated investor loan arrangements.
- Acted for a London based restaurant chain on its £4m acquisition of a leading west-end restaurant.
- Acted for a U.S based a technology company and other members of its group, as borrower, on a $2 million a working capital facility.