Ross is an associate in our Restructuring and Insolvency department.
He works on a variety of restructuring and insolvency as well as banking and finance matters. Ross’ recent restructuring and insolvency highlights include:
- Acting for City Link on its appointment of administrators and then for EY as the administrators on various issues arising during the administration
- Acting for a former foreign director of Lehman Brothers International Europe on a €3 million claim in the bank’s administration
- Advising Hayfin Capital Management on the corporate restructuring of a distressed debtor company
- Acting for KI Finance on a simultaneous real estate acquisition, loan and financial restructuring with a BVI incorporated borrower
- Advising IPGL Limited as a creditor in the liquidation of Hoxton Trading Limited
Ross’ recent banking and finance highlights include:
- Acting for Barbados-based Elegant Hotels Group PLC on the finance elements of its flotation on AIM
- Acting for Hayfin Capital Management on its £109.6 million funding of HG Capital’s public to private acquisition of Allocate Software
- Acting for a debt fund on the amendment and restatement of a €125 million multicurrency revolving fund facility
- Acting for a Switzerland-based investment manager on the simultaneous amendment and restatement and accession agreements (for Guernsey, U.S and Luxembourg entities) to a €400 million revolving fund facility
- Acting for Canary Wharf Group Plc on the £200 million multi-lender financing of its regeneration of the Wood Wharf district
Ross joined Marriot Harrison LLP as an associate in early 2016 from Macfarlanes LLP, having trained at CMS Cameron McKenna LLP.