Marina is a corporate lawyer with a broad range of experience in corporate transactions, including public and private M and A, joint ventures, corporate finance, private equity, commercial contracts and general company law matters.
- Advising management and investors on the sales of Eyre Hotels Limited and Thurloe Hotels Limited to Starhotels S.p.A.
- Advising on financial and corporate aspects of intra-group reorganisations.
- Acting for Guy Butler Limited on an investment into InterAlia Capital Limited.
- Advising on debt consolidation and profit participation arrangements.
- Advising private equity funds on investment protections and management incentivisation.
- Advising on a range of advertising, transitional services and telecoms deals.
Marina joined Marriott Harrison LLP as an associate in 2013. Prior to joining, Marina qualified and practised as a corporate lawyer at Slaughter and May in London.