Katherine is an experienced employment lawyer. She advises on a range of employment matters for employers and employees. Katherine advises on day-to-day HR and disciplinary matters as well as on employment tribunal claims and the employment aspects of corporate and commercial transactions.
- Advising computer games company on major restructuring and redundancy programme.
- Acting for a training organisation in relation to an Employment Tribunal claim by an employee for unfair dismissal and whistleblowing.
- Acting for an overseas organisation in relation to an Employment Tribunal claim for unfair dismissal, age discrimination and disability discrimination.
- Advising new media company on termination of arrangements with founder.
- Advising individuals on settlement agreements.
- Acting for a financial services company on the establishment of a long term incentive scheme.
Katherine joined Marriott Harrison LLP as a solicitor in 1991 and became a partner in 1997.