Jonathan is a corporate lawyer, with a particular focus on venture capital and private equity. He acts for institutions, management teams and investee companies on a wide range of transactions, as well as advises on acquisitions, disposals and general corporate matters.
- Advising Mobeus on various investments, including the buyout of the Synbra EPS business and Virgin Wines, investments into MPB.com and Preservica, and its exit from Digico
- Acting for Procam Television on its acquisitions at Hammerhead TV, True Lens Services and Hotcam NY
- Acting for the shareholders on the tertiary buyout of the Digico mixing desk and consoles business backed by Electra Partners and HSBC Bank
- Acting for the shareholders of Total Orthodontics on its sale to Oasis Dental Care
- Acting for International School Partnership on its acquisition of Cambridge International School and Park House School, Qatar
Jonathan joined Marriott Harrison LLP as a trainee in 2002. Jonathan became a partner at Marriott Harrison LLP in 2012. Prior to joining, Jonathan had a successful career in PR and marketing working for, amongst others, the Arts Council of England and the Copyright Licensing Agency Limited.