Frances advises institutions, management teams and companies across a range of sectors on commercial and corporate matters including M&A, debt finance and intercreditor arrangements, private equity and venture capital, and insolvency and restructuring transactions.
- Acting for Mobeus Equity Partners on a number of its investments, including Gro-Group, Virgin Wines and Preservica
- Acting for Procam Television, a leading broadcast hire facilities business, on its acquisition of the assets and business of Hammerhead Television Facilities and part of the business and assets of Take 2 Film, and its acquisition of the shares in True Lens Services and the shares in HotCam New York (now Procam USA)
- Advising Balderton Capital on its investment in “The Tab”, an online news network for young journalists
- Advising buyers and sellers on a range of M&A transactions in the retail, leisure and media sectors, including the shareholders on the sale of a large owner-managed snack retailer to the largest confectionary specialist in the UK
- Advising on debt financing and refinancing work, including for private equity investee borrowers in the retail, leisure and technology sectors
- Advising on restructuring, recovery and insolvency work, including for insolvency practitioners on security issues relating to formal insolvency proceedings and on a number of asset sales in relation to distressed companies.
Frances is one of a number of home-grown members of the Marriott Harrison team, having joined as a trainee in September 2010. Prior to joining, Frances studied BA Law and Economics at University of Leicester, graduating with a First Class honours degree.