Ed is an Associate in the employment team at Marriott Harrison and he advises on all aspects of employment law. He has a particular interest in helping businesses understand what employment rights, liabilities and obligations they are taking on when buying a company or property.
- undertaking employment due diligence when a company is buying another company, property or business;
- negotiating the employment provisions of share and business purchase agreements;
- drafting employment contracts and handbooks;
- helping businesses make redundancies;
- advising on issues of discrimination; and
- advising a senior banker in a high profile whistleblowing case.
Ed joined Marriott Harrison in June 2017. He previously trained and worked as a solicitor at Howard Kennedy.