Deirdre is Dual Qualified in England and Ireland and has a Masters Degree from Kings College London.
She has experience in a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, frequently with an international element. Her experience includes advising on debt and equity financing rounds, venture capital transactions, mergers and acquisitions corporate re-organisations and joint ventures. Deirdre also advises on a range of public company transactions including IPOs, reverse takeovers, placings and secondary offerings.
Deirdre works directly with the Accelerator Academy, a 12 week high growth training and mentoring programme for digital entrepreneurs, advising companies on early stage investment and fundraising issues.
- Works with a number of VC houses, including Frontline Ventures and Kindred Capital focussing on investments in the technology sector
- Acting for the promoter and the issuer in relation to the establishment of a £400,000,000 zero coupon bond
- Listing of various bonds on the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CySEC)
- Acquisition of large restaurant booking mobile app company
- Acquisition by Irish private travel business of UK based tour operator
- Acquisition of a large publishing company
- Restructuring of a private shipping group owned through Liberia, Hong Kong and Isle of Man