Deirdre is an Associate in our Corporate team.
Deirdre is Dual Qualified in England and Ireland and has a Masters Degree from Kings College London. She has experience in a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, frequently with an international element. Her experience includes advising on IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, corporate re-organisations, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital transactions. Deirdre also advises on admissions and placings on AIM for companies.
•Acquisition of large restaurant booking mobile app company
• Restructuring of hotels and ski resorts group
• Acquisition of a spirits distillery
• Acquisition by Irish private travel business of UK based tour operator
• Restructuring a private shipping group owned through Liberia, Hong Kong and Isle of Man
• IPO of Isle of Man based farming and agricultural business
• Works with a number of VC houses, focussing on investments in the technology sector including businesses in big data, crowdfunding, fintech and web personalisation apps
• Advising Nasstar Plc on general corporate matters
• Listing on Irish Stock Exchange GEM market of bonds secured by life settlement policies