David has experience in a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, in particular venture capital, private equity, M&A and debt finance transactions. He has spent time on secondment with clients and works closely with institutional investors, corporates, founders and management teams.
- Acting for Accel Partners on a number of its investments including Deliveroo, Funding Circle and WorldRemit
- Advising Balderton Capital on a range of investments including Revolut, Carwow and Citymapper
- Advising buyers and sellers on a range of M&A transactions in the healthcare, media and leisure sectors
- Acting for Beringea on its investments into Big Data Partnership and My 1st Years
- Representing a number of young technology companies seeking to raise finance
David is a University of Manchester graduate, having studied BA Law with Politics. He has an EIS Diploma from the EIS Association.