Daniel is an experienced business lawyer who advises companies on all aspects of corporate work. Daniel focuses on clients in the Leisure sector and advises technology companies and investors on growth capital investments and transactional work. Daniel’s clients range from entrepreneurs and SME’s to investors. He works closely with owner managed businesses in a variety of other sectors.
Daniel’s main focus is on share and asset acquisitions and disposals, fundraisings and shareholder agreements, reorganisations and providing on-going company law advice to clients.
Daniel leads the firm’s contribution to the Accelerator Academy, a 12 week high growth training and mentoring programme for digital entrepreneurs, having advised over 70 companies on early stage investment and fundraising issues.
- Advising MARC Limited on the acquisition of The Square Restaurant, Green’s Restaurant and O.W.Loeb & Co. Limited
- Acting on the acquisition of the gTLD “.tickets” for Accent Media
- Acting on the sale of Uncover.com to Velocity Mobile
- Acting on a number of growth capital investments for technology clients, including graduway.com, cloudmargin.com, digitalanimal.com, loot.io and zodiacseven.com
- Acting for Dishoom on general corporate matters
- Acting for Shutterstock Inc. on general UK corporate matters
Daniel joined Marriott Harrison as a partner in 2014 from Pitmans LLP, where he headed the London Corporate Team.