Ben is experienced in a broad range of corporate transactional work, including M&A, fundraising, private equity and, venture capital investments and public market transactions, including IPOs and secondary offerings. He regularly acts for management teams, corporations and institutional investors, which include start-ups to multi-billion dollar funds.
Ben has experience in a number of sectors including retail, media and technology and has advised on a number of transactions where there is an international element.
Ben has also worked on secondment as legal counsel for both Balderton Capital, Europe’s largest focused venture fund, and Accel Partners, a leading early and growth-stage VC.
Ben sits on the board of the Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain.
- Acted for the shareholders of luxury watch retailer, The Watch Gallery, in its sale to Swiss based watch brand, Bucherer
- Acted for the shareholders of independent drama production company, New Pictures, to All3Media for circa. £40m
- Acted for Maven Capital Partners on its £2.5m investment in The GP Service, a provider of online services for general medical consultations and prescriptions and its £2m investment in Chic Retreats, a B2B travel and tourism technology platform
- Advised the shareholders in the disposal of Finsbury (Orthopaedics) Limited to a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson for circa $100m
- Acted for the shareholders of Vine Farm Solar Wendy Limited in the sale of the rights to one of the largest solar farms in the UK (over 45mw) to German-based, Solarpark COBB GmbH
- Acted for the shareholders of The Agency Group Limited in the sale of the company to US-based United Talent Agency
- Acts for a leading international mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy company in general corporate matters including on its corporate acquisitions
- Advised a number of public companies on their IPOs and secondary offerings, including the IPO on AIM of The Fulham Shore Plc