Andrew is a corporate partner advising on corporate and capital market transactions, both debt and equity with experience of listings on the major stock markets around the world. He also has extensive experience of public and private corporate transactions and the creation of domestic and international investment funds.
In addition to his experience as a lawyer, he spent a number of years with City corporate stockbroker Peel Hunt where he was both a sponsor to the Main Market and a nomad for AIM. Prior to joining Marriott Harrison, Andrew, in addition to his legal practice, spent 11 years accredited through the FCA as the CF1 responsible for the corporate finance activities of his firm including approval of financial promotions and advising on the regulatory aspects of collective and non-collective investment schemes and other FSMA related corporate finance matters.
- Debt listing on Cyprus Stock Exchange for housing finance project
- Debt listing on Cyprus Stock Exchange for healthcare project
- Debt listing on the Global Exchange Market of Irish Stock Exchange for life settlement asset class
- Establishment of general investment fund
- Establishment of EIS/SEIS investment fund
- Multiple unlisted corporate bonds in the financial range of sub €5m to over US $500m
- Numerous appointments for London stockbrokers in client IPO’s and secondary raising on various markets
Andrew Williamson is recognised by Legal 500 UK 2016 as a recommended lawyer and describes him as ‘the commercially aware Andrew Williamson’