Here are some selected examples of our experience within the Restructuring practice area:
Our experience in Restructuring
- advised creditors on their appointment of administrators to the SilverHub Group and on the purchase of assets from the administrators.
- advised the administrators concerning a part constructed prestigious home, including liaising with the secured creditor to provide additional development finance
- advised Deloitte in relation to the administration of a company with leading edge live interactive broadcasting technology
- advised a leading private equity house on the restructuring of its investments in an insurance group
- advised an individual in relation to his loan and security position vis a vis HSBC a development financier of a project
- advised FRP Advisory in relation to the administration of a large group of caravan and country park business
- advised the board of directors of a collapsed digital marketing business
- advised a leading business to business digital services provider in relation to the collapse of Linder Myers LLP, a law firm
- advised the board of directors in relation to the restructuring of their publishing joint venture company
- advised an overseas travel company in relation to the collapse of Monarch Holidays
What others say
Marriott Harrison’s lawyers are personable and highly professional. The legal advice they’ve given has been excellent and the client care second to none.
Brett consistently provides sensible, commercial, practical advice and a first class service underpinned by his extensive knowledge and experience in the commercial and restructuring arena.
Marriott Harrison’s restructuring team have provided me with sound, pragmatic and commercial advice. They’re great to work with and always accessible.